Tin Canny Reporting for LearnDash Interactive Plugin Demo
Check out the reports
Tin Canny Reporting for LearnDash comes with powerful, enhanced reports for standard LearnDash, detailed quiz reports for group leaders and individuals, as well as a Tin Can report that displays data captured from e-Learning modules uploaded through the plugin’s module management interface.
- View the LearnDash reports in the WordPress admin backend. (Log in to access)
Reports are also available on the site’s front end.
- View the Learndash reports on the front end. (Log in to access)
- View the Group Leader Quiz report on the front end. (Log in to access)
- View the Individual Quiz report on the front end. (Log in to access)
Check out support for e-Learning content authoring tools
The Tin Canny Reporting for LearnDash plugin also enables users to upload content from support e-Learning authoring tools including Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Adobe Captivate, iSpring and more. View the full list of supported tools here. Or see some embedded content in action:
Tin Canny supports displaying content the way you want it to be displayed for your learners:
- In an iFrame directly on the page
- In a lightbox
- In a new window
- In the current window
This demo site is fully functional, so if you’d like to test upload your own content, feel free to create a lesson and upload your module. As this site is public, please do not upload any confidential material. Uploaded content is erased every 4 hours.
- Create a new lesson and upload your content. (Log in to access)
Tin Canny also acts as a simple Learning Record Store (LRS) and captures Tin Can or SCORM statements generated by your content and stores them directly in the WordPress database – no need for a separate LRS application. To see what information is captured, view the reports:
- View the Tin Can reports in the WordPress admin backend. Click the Tin Can Report tab. (Log in to access)